NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS!
- Sam Sacks of the Wall Street Journal names MOTHEREST a defining book of 2017
- BEST BOOK OF 2017 via Publishers Weekly
- Interview with the great Sonya Chung for Bloom
- A cute Q&A with my grad school alma mater's The Red and Black
- 28 Books You'll Want On Your Nightstand via Shondaland.com
- MOTHEREST in Canada!
- MOTHEREST in The New York Times!
- Hello, Vanity Fair!
- Loved doing this interview with Tao Lin for The Believer Logger
- One of August's Most Anticipated, via The Millions
- MOTHEREST playlist/Book Notes at Largehearted Boy
- Interviewed by Charlotte Donlon for Church Street Books
- MOTHEREST at Fiction Advocate
- Long-list for the 2017 Center for Fiction First Novel Prize
- I made a MOTHEREST playlist for Spotify, check it here
- Starred review from Kirkus!
- Starred review from Publishers Weekly!
- From Booklist:
“Agnes’ voice, in her heartrending letters and her funny, sad, dead-true perceptions, propels Iskandrian’s brilliant debut about life’s continuously shifting, perplexing intimacies.”